If you've got a current EMAR backup system in place you could be doing many things wrong. Depending on your environment there are many variables but here's a few to list:
- Encryption - can anyone just walk up to your backup system and copy your MARs and TARs onto a flash drive and walk away?
- Virus Prone - adding to encryption, can a virus propagate to your backup system and infect, or worse, steal your PHI files?
- Redundancy - what if the power goes out? How about the internet? Are you prepared for all of these situations?
- Hardware Maintenance - how often does your IT department look at your backup system?
- Usability - Does your staff know how to utilize the backup system in the event they need to?
GreyMAR was purpose-built to remove all of these headaches and allow organizations to fly through disaster recovery utilizing top notch systems and at-rest encryption.
We've created a total solution built from software and hardware working together. Our hardware, or otherwise known as the GreyMAR Cart, is a self sustaining cart that works through any type of disaster. Our hardware is self powered, has it's own built in cellular internet, and is extremely easy to use.